LIVING WITH STYLE AND ELEGANCE
THE CREATION OF A NEW HOME
Modern, family-friendly Maximilians Quartier is being created on a 4.7-hectare site between Forckenbeckstrasse in the north and Reichenhaller Strasse and Breite Strasse in the south. When completed, it will accommodate 973 condominiums and rental flats.
Where it comes to modernity and sustainability, Maximilians Quartier sets high standards. The highlights include green roofs, garden area playgrounds, a neighboring day-care centre, ample underground parking spaces offering the option of charging electric vehicles, a Quartier’s own residentially car sharing fleet, outdoor Wi-Fi hotspot in the courtyard and a combined heat and power plant generating heat and electricity at reasonable prices.
The condominiums in SUED1 have two to three rooms with living spaces ranging from approx. 42 m² to 82 m². This makes them particularly attractive to urban singles, small families and couples of any age.
EXPERIENCED ARCHITECTURAL TEAM
Resulting from an architectural workshop, the proposal of the Berlin architectural firms léonwohlhage and Modersohn & Freiesleben was selected for the southern quarter D. In Berlin, léonwohlhage have created the Indian Embassy in Tiergartenstrasse, for example. Modersohn & Freiesleben have attracted widespread attention in the capital through numerous residential projects and their collaboration on the Potsdamer Platz regional train station.
Facts & Freatures
WELL-CONCEIVED AND FUTURE-ORIENTED
AT A GLANCE
- 71 flats with two or three rooms
- Living space approx. 42-82 m²
- Each flat has a loggia or terrace
- High-quality brand fittings
- Multilayer parquet with a top layer of solid wood & exquisite porcelain stoneware
- Electrically powered outdoor sunshades in the apartments and penthouses
- Prestigious entrance area & stairwells
- Landscaped courtyards with playground areas
- Quarter’s own combined heat and power unit (CHP)
- All 21 underground parking spaces have electrical connections
- Outdoor Wi-Fi hotspot in the courtyard
- Neighboring day-care center
- Quartier’s own residentially car sharing fleet